Masonic Institute for the Developing Brain
Unique Patient Care
World-renowned experts in neuroscience, brain imaging, pediatrics, psychology, psychiatry, and child development collaborate at MIDB to understand how the child brain grows and thrives.
Community Services and Education
Researchers, clinicians, educators, and policy and public health experts work together through MIDB to quickly advance and apply findings to improve the health of our local and global community.
Introducing the Masonic Institute for the Developing Brain
MIDB was made possible by donations from:
- Minnesota Masonic Charities
- Lynne & Andrew Redleaf Foundation
- Otto Bremer Trust
- Blythe Brenden-Mann Foundation
- Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation
- Drs. Gail A. Bernstein and Thomas J. Davis Trust